5 Days - Gorilla Safari.
Uganda has amazed many by its beauty, natural wonders and hospitable people. The scenery and climate are different from anything elsewhere to be seen in the whole range of Africa. Uganda is therefore a destination to behold.
- Gorilla tracking
- Canoe trips and unfathomable road trips.
- Enjoy nature walks and sights of Uganda’s various bird species.
Arrival in Entebbe, Uganda
Lake Heights hotel
Depart For Bwindi Impenetrable forest
Ichumbi Gorilla lodge
Ichumbi Gorilla lodge
Bwindi Â Lake Bunyonyi
Bunyonyi Overland Resort-Furnished Tent
Depart for Entebbe
Day 1: Arrival in Entebbe, Uganda
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be met by a professional Umoja Motherland Tours Ltd guide who will transfer you to your hotel
Overnight at Lake Heights hotel (BB)
Day 2: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
After breakfast. You will depart for Bwindi impenetrable National park, home of endangered mountain gorillas, with an equator stopover.
Overnight at Ichumbi Gorilla lodge (HB)
Day 3: Gorilla Tracking
Wake up early morning for breakfast. Your gorilla trek will start after a briefing by the rangers. You will locate and interact (under supervision) with a gorilla family. The guides will interpret the apes’ behaviour and advice on what you are watching.
Overnight Ichumbi Gorilla lodge (FB)
Day 4: Bwindi – Lake Bunyonyi
After breakfast. You will depart for Lake Bunyonyi, where you will do a nature walk, a canoe ride, check out the lake’s several islands and enjoy a spectacular view of a variety of small birds.
Overnight Bunyonyi Overland Resort-Furnished Tent. (FB)
Day 5: Depart for Entebbe
After breakfast, we will depart for Entebbe. Your Umoja Motherland Tours guide will transfer you to Entebbe International Airport in due time for your outbound flight.
- All accommodation-budget tent/rooms on Half Board (HB), Full Board (FB) or Bed and Breakfast (B&B) basis as quoted in the text
- Safari vehicle/Van and fuel
- English speaking tourist guide
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- Entrance fees to the national parks
- Free mineral water in the vehicle during the tour
- Visa fees
- Drinks / alcoholic drinks
- Additional meals
- Activities not part of the described program
- International travel insurance