The price or rates of our tours are in dollars therefore payments should be made in USD. The prices are applicable for the duration of the tour indicated in the invoice that is delivered to the client. However should some changes occur like the exchange rate, remarkable fluctuation or government taxes we always endeavor to communicate in time
Bank Account Details: Bank Beneficiary: Umoja Motherland Tours Ltd Bank name: Orient Bank (U)Limited Account name: Umoja Motherland Tours Limited Bank Account Number: 29506902010501 Swift code: ORINUGKA Address: P.o.box 3072, Orient Plaza, Plot 6/6A Client should always remember to include the bank fee/charges while doing transactions
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required upon confirmation of a booking. Once the deposit is received, its proof that you have read, understood and accepted the company’s terms and conditions and there fore an invoice will we set up and sent to you by email.
You are required to complete the trip payments a month to your trip.Your total trip costs will be shown on the booking page. Please keep in mind that If you haven’t submitted payment by the due date, Umoja Motherland tours has the right to cancel your booking.
- Rights to refunds if you change or cancel your reservation are sometimes limited as we usually need to prepay some suppliers, and our negotiated rates are obtained through committing to advance payment. We strongly recommend you purchase trip insurance including trip cancellation and interruption insurance, which may reimburse you for cancellation penalties and extra trip expenses should a circumstance covered by the policy force you to cancel or interrupt your trip. In the event we cancel a trip, for any reason, all money for services described in the reserved itinerary, less airline ticket cancellation fees, will be refunded. - Any cancellation by a client must be made in writing (email). The date on which the cancellation notice is received by the company or its agents will determine the applicable cancellation fee. - Refund checks will normally be mailed within three weeks of cancellation, assuming we experience no difficulty or delay in receiving the corresponding refund(s) from the suppliers involved. - Unless indicated otherwise at or prior to the time of reservation, the following charges per person will apply in the event of cancellation prior to arrival:
As a general rule, unless otherwise stated, our policy is that all cancellation must be informed in writing either by email or fax. Cancellations will be charged as follows: 45 days: 15% of the Tour price is forfeited
44-21 days: 30% of the Tour price is forfeited
20-04 days: 50% of the Tour price is forfeited 72 hours and no-show: non-refundable
Travelling to East Africa has just become easier. You are now able to obtain an East Africa Tourist Visa online prior to arrival to enable you enter the following countries:
• Uganda Online Visa – visas.immigration.go.ug
• Kenya Online Visa – www.ecitizen.go.ke
• Rwanda Online Visa – www.migration.gov.rw
If you are going to visit more than one of the above countries during on trip then you will eligible to apply for an East Africa Tourist Visa. This entry visa can be applied online as well using the website of the country where your trip will begin.
Please be sure that you have all the required information ready to upload on to the websites when prompted.
• Please ensure that you enter your e-mail address correctly as this will be used as the primary sources of contact between immigration department and the applicant.
• Please note that if you do not get a response from the immigration department within the stated allotted time do contact your travel agent for assistance.
• Please always check with your countries embassy first to check if you are required to apply for a visa to enter Uganda.
• Please note that you are still able to apply for a visa on arrival to all the above countries but this option is being phased out over the up coming months.
• Please make sure you print off your visa, once received so that it can be handed immigration
If you have any questions about applying for an online East Africa Tourist visa, please get in touch with us via email a