5 Days Rwanda Safari
5 Days Rwanda Safari Tour – Rwanda, “The Land of a Thousand Hills” attracts many visitors due to its Silverback Mountain Gorillas. Rwanda’s incredible natural wealth and biodiversity makes the country a prime destination for nature plus culture lovers and people who wish to gain an authentic African experience. 5 Days Rwanda Safari
- Explore Kigali’s hospitality, visit Rwandan genocide memorial sites.
- Visit Ibyi Iwacu village to learn about rural life and traditions from locals.
- Golden Monkey trekking, nature walk.
- Enjoy Rwanda’s local art and craft.
Brief Itinerary – 5 Days Rwanda Safari
|Day 1||Arrive Kigali International Airport||Five to five Hotel|
|Day 2||Full day Kigali city||Five to Five Hotel|
|Day 3||Nyamirambo women’s center tour -/Aziz Life experience||Five to Five Hotel|
|Day 4||Transfer to Musanze – Ibyi Iwacu and Gastura Village||Villa Gorilla Lodge|
|Day 5||Golden Monkey Trekking – Transfer to Kigali|
Detailed Itinerary – 5 Days Rwanda Safari
Day 1: Arrive Kigali International Airport
On arrival at Kigali International Airport, our Umoja Motherland tour limited professional driver/guide will transfer you to your hotel in Kigali.
Day 2: Full day Kigali city
After breakfast embark on the kigali city tour. This tour will take you to the following sites; Nyamata Genocide Church, Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre, Kimironko Market, Inema Arts Center, Presidential Museum, Camp Kigali Memorial, Natural History Museum-Kigali, and Campaign Against Genocide Museum (CAG), where you will be able to immerse yourself in Rwandan history.
Five to Five Hotel
Day 3: Nyamirambo women’s center tour -/Aziz Life experience
After breakfast. Your tour guides will lead you to the Nyamirambo women’s center, which offers a uniquely personal insight into the culture, history, and daily life of the Nyamirambo community. You will then proceed to Aziz life experience. You may join in on gardening, local beer brewing, traditional cooking and many more.
Five to Five Hotel
Day 4: Transfer to Musanze – Ibyi Iwacu and Gastura Village
After breakfast. You will drive to Musanze, and proceed to visit Gasakura Village and later the Ibyi Iwacu cultural village, where you will experience various aspects of rural cultures and livelihoods of the people there.
Villa Gorilla Lodge
Day 5: Golden Monkey Trekking – Transfer to Kigali
You will drive to the Volcanoes National Park offices for Golden Monkey trekking briefing and then start your trek. There are two habituated groups of Golden Monkey, one group comprises around 80 – 100 members and has its home at the foot of Mt Sabyinyo. You will thereafter transfer to Kigali in due time for your flight.
• Exclusive use of a & 4X4 WD Land Cruiser during the trip
• Bottled mineral water in the vehicle
• Five to Five Hotel
• Villa Gorilla Hotel
All activities mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of professional, experienced English-speaking driver/guide
• Meet and assist at Kigali international airport
• East African Visa $100 per person to be obtained on arrival
• Optional extras whilst in Rwanda
• Alcoholic/Non-alcoholic beverages during meals,
• Tips and gratuities
• Personal expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar, porter-age, travel insurance, etc.