4 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari
4 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda has amazed many by its beauty, natural wonders and hospitable people. The scenery and climate are different from anything elsewhere to be seen in the whole range of Africa. Uganda is therefore a destination to behold.
- Gorilla tracking and chimpanzee tracking
- Boat trips and Game drive/Game viewing
- Enjoy sights of Uganda’s various bird species.
Brief Itinerary – 4 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour
|Day 1||Arrival in Entebbe, Uganda||Munyonyo common wealth resort hotel|
|Day 2||Depart for Bwindi Impenetrable forest (Gorilla planet)||Mahogany Springs Lodge|
|Day 3||Gorilla Tracking||Mahogany Springs Lodge|
|Day 4||Depart for Entebbe||Lake Victoria Serena|
Detailed Itinerary – 4 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking
Day 1: Arrival in Entebbe, Uganda
Upon your arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be met by a professional Umoja Motherland Tours Ltd guide who will transfer you to your hotel
Overnight at Cassia Lodge HB
Day 2: Depart For Bwindi Impenetrable forest (Gorilla planet)
4 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari – Wake up early morning for breakfast then embark on your journey to Bwindi Impenetrable national park. Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park is a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site and one of the richest biological and botanical regions in the world. Bwindi’s most revered species are the approximately 400 wild Mountain Gorillas.
Overnight at Ichumbi Gorilla lodge (HB)
Day 3: Gorilla Tracking
Your gorilla trek will start after a briefing by the rangers. You will locate and interact (under supervision) with a gorilla family. The guides will interpret the apes’ behaviour and advice on what you are watching. If time allows you will visit the Batwa.
Overnight Ichumbi Gorilla lodge (FB)
Day 4: Depart for Entebbe
Please note that check-in for international flights should be done two hours prior to flight departure. The departures area of the airport has a small restaurant, several duty free shops and a seating area.
End of the 4 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour
– All accommodation on Half Board (HB), Full Board (FB) or Bed and Breakfast
(B&B) basis as quoted in the text
– 4×4 land cruise and fuel
– English speaking tourist guide
– 1 gorilla permit per person
– Entrance fees to the national parks
– 1 extra lunch on the last day
– Free mineral water in the vehicle during the tour
– AMREF emergency evacuation insurance
– International flights
– Visa fees
– Drinks / alcoholic drinks
– Additional meals
– Tips and items of personal nature / souvenirs
– Activities not part of the described program
– International travel insurance