4 Days Sipi Falls Tour Uganda & Village Experience
4 Days Sipi Falls Tour Uganda & Village Experience – Uganda has amazed many by its beauty, natural wonders and hospitable people. The scenery and climate are different from anything elsewhere to be seen in the whole range of Africa. Uganda is therefore a destination to behold.
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the Sipi Falls.
- Experience local coffee farming and other cultures
- Join in on rock climbing and nature walks.
Brief Itinerary – 4 Days Sipi Falls Trip
|Day 1||Drive from Kampala to Mount Elgon||Sipi River Lodge|
|Day 2||Coffee Tour, water fall tour and rock climbing||Sipi River Lodge|
|Day 3||Trekking Mountain Elgon||Sipi River lodge|
|Day 4||Drive to the Airport|
Detailed Itinerary – 4 Days Sipi Falls Trip & Mount Elgon Trekking Uganda
Day 1: Drive from Kampala to Mount Elgon
Dinner and overnight Sipi River Lodge.
Day 2: Coffee Tour, water fall tour and rock climbing.
You will begin your community exploration which will include include natural cultural wonders, coffee farming and then visit the water falls or do rock climbing and rock abseiling. You will enjoy breathe taking views from the plains and mountains.
Dinner and Overnight Sipi River Lodge.
Day 3: Trekking Mountain Elgon
You will proceed for trekking on Mountain Elgon where you will take an amazing nature walk.
Overnight at Sipi River lodge.
Day 4: Drive to the Airport
After breakfast, you will begin your trip back to Kampala then to the Airport in due time for your flight.
End of 4 Days Sipi Falls Tour Uganda
– Community Camp plus Meals
– van and fuel
– English speaking tourist guide
– Coffee Experience
– Water fall tour
– Rock Abseiling
– Trekking Mountain Elgon
– Entrance fees to the national parks
– Free mineral water in the vehicle during the tour
– Visa fees
– Drinks / alcoholic drinks
– Additional meals
– Activities not part of the described program
– International travel insurance
– International Flights