3 Days Akagera National Park Tour
3 Days Akagera National Park Tour Rwanda, “The Land of a Thousand Hills” attracts many visitors due to its Silverback Mountain Gorillas. Rwanda’s incredible natural wealth and biodiversity makes the country a prime destination for nature lovers and people who wish to gain an authentic African experience. 3 Days Akagera National Park Tour
- Boat cruise and relaxation.
- Game drives/game viewing
- Viewing a variety of bird species and animals
Brief Itinerary – 3 Days Akagera National Park Tour
|Day 1||Transfer to Akagera National Park/Game Drive||Akagera Game Lodge|
|Day 2||Boat Cruise and Relaxation||Akagera Game Lodge|
|Day 3||Game Drive and Transfer Back to Kigali|
Detailed Itinerary – 3 Days Akagera National Park Tour
Day 1: Transfer To Akagera National Park/Game Drive
After Breakfast you will transfer to Akagera National Park for your game drive by your Umoja Motherland Tours guide. The game drive provides you with the opportunity to view animals like lions, elephant, buffalo, Giraffe, zebra and more than a dozen types of antelopes.
Akagera Game Lodge (Dinner, Bed and Breakfast)
Day 2: – Boat Cruise and Relaxation
You will have a boat ride on Lake Ihema where you will see a large number of hippos, huge Nile crocodiles and a variety of bird species such as the majestic African fish eagles and the large concentration of water birds. You will later embark on a night game drive.
Akagera Game Lodge (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3: – Game Drive and Transfer Back To Kigali
You will enjoy a soothing game drive in the park and later exit and drive back to Kigali to be dropped off at your hotel.
• Meet and greet on arrival
• Airport and inter-hotel transfers.
• Accommodation at all the lodges and hotels mentioned in the program
• Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle with Wi-Fi
• Mineral water in the vehicle (1/2 liter per person and per day)
• Services of a professional/experienced driver guide (English)
• All activities mentioned in the itinerary
• Airline tickets,
• entry visa fees,
• optional extras whilst in Kigali
• drinks throughout the trip,
• tips and gratuities,
• Personal expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar, porter-age, travel